Singapore allows visa-free short-term travel for citizens of many countries. Please see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_policy_of_Singapore for an unofficial summary and https://www.ica.gov.sg/enter-transit-depart/entering-singapore/visa_requirements for the formal details and requirements.
Checklist for entering Singapore:
- A passport that is valid for at least six months
- Sufficient funds for the length of your intended stay
- A submitted SG Arrival Card (required for all travelers, even if visa-free)
- A valid Singapore visa, if required (further information below)
- A confirmed onward or return ticket (where applicable), and evidence that you can enter your next destination (for example, a visa)
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination (please see the same link for what constitutes ‘fully vaccinated’, and testing requirements if you do not meet them)
- A Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate, if your travel history requires it
- Proof of prior entry approval, if required (e.g. SafeTravel Pass under Green/Fast lane arrangements, Air Travel Pass, approval letter of entry, etc.)
For more information, please click here.
Further information for attendees requiring a visa:
- The required information is country-specific and can be found at this link.
- The visa application is typically required to be done no earlier than 30 days before departure; please refer to the webpage for your country for the precise details.
- To find a Singapore visa center in your country, click here.
- To request an invitation letter (e.g., Form V39A) for your visa application, please fill out this short form after completing the registration.
For further queries, please contact the local chairs, Jonathan Scarlett (email@example.com), Arnab Bhattacharyya (firstname.lastname@example.org), and Bryan Kian Hsiang Low (email@example.com).